Ice Dance Ice Dance

Thinking about it...

You should have tried remaking this only using scissors in your hands.

But I likes it anyway.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Well played sir.

Very well played indeed.

Burn7 responds:

Why thank you, esteemed associate. Unfortunately I'm all out of chamomile, so you may have to settle for Roast Ass Stew.

SB White Trash (Pirate contest SB White Trash (Pirate contest

DIBS!

Dibs on having this one to animate! :D

WrenchMonk responds:

While I think that an audio submission can be done more than once, I would love for you to Do a flash on this! IF you need me to, I can supply a picture of The titular character, and if you don't want to see my phail art skills, I can just describe him in a PM.

OMG Voice Acting Stuff? OMG Voice Acting Stuff?

I beg you...

Father my many children!

ForNoReason responds:

YES! TAKE ME NOW!

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Incredible

Like the guy below me said, this is pretty much one of the best songs I've ever heard. It's fantastic on so many levels, it's creepy but also inviting and warm in a strange way. I guess I'm an addict for songs that are strange like this, but this is undeniably fantastic!

I can't even express how good this actually this. Bleuch ;)

Never Worry Never Worry

Epic Music

I want to buy your album :D

SimMa T - M Island (Mastered) SimMa T - M Island (Mastered)

Hahahaha, Awesome!

Why do you like all the things I like >:D Monkey Island is my favourite game, it just can't be topped. I love what you've done with this. It sounds a bit muffled though, or is that intentional?

Fived.

SimMa-T responds:

Yeah it is one of my favourite game aswell! I just had to do this!
muffled?? i disagree!!!!

Thanks for the review..

Changed My Mind Changed My Mind

Heh heh heh :)

I hope you don't mind but I'm going to make a cartoon music video with JUST this song :)

See I've been looking for a good song that I could use in a music video with just me messing around and adding some random animations and as soon as I heard this one I fell in love with it.

I hope I have your permission?

(Also it's a fantastic song!)

Gporev responds: