The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

This changed me forever.

Keeping the genre of point and click alive. Props to you guys.

Very nice job on art and coding. I feel the undying urge to watch the film now :)

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Blah

The controls are just too difficult to use. Otherwise, nice idea.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Haha

Cute yet stunning drawings and a really addictive gameplay.

Also ShyGuy, Waterlollies and Paladin got higher =')

Charlie and the Truck Charlie and the Truck

Oh yeah!

Highfive! Top score.

Sort of addicting, good concept and the graphics are nice. My only real problem is the actual character is slightly buggy and not much to look at.

Really excited to see future stuff! Love Austin always ;)

MrRandomist responds:

>:O i am so beating that score!
Thanks and i may pm you when a future charlie game is out (if i remember)

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Really addictive game!

Got it in 13 levels after I realized it was A and D and not A and S.

Goodjob, happy Luis day.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Brilliant...

Simply addictive. But Wadolf is so bloody hard.

Rainbow Peril Rainbow Peril

There's one thing I don't understand...

Why do the rainbows hurt the unicorn? Shouldn't they be replenishing their power?
Some people are just so lazy, they don't even bother finding out information.

;) by the way, it was kind of boring, increase the frame rate next time to make it more intense? But seriously, I'd scrap the whole idea, it was very unoriginal and not very exciting. Still the unicorn picture was good.

I like the names by the way. Bewavel and Buckeye. Sounds like a crime fighting team in the making!

Flees responds:

First off, he's not a full blooded Unicorn. Secondly, Unicorn's make rainbows so that is more of a deplete energy :P

I realize the game is a bore, but I'm trying to learn actionscript. Making this has helped a little in making me notice some of the best features of a game don't have to be complicated, not specifically this game, but maybe others.

Not sure about crime fighting, maybe some off to the side shorts though later on xP

NG Office Adventure v1.3 NG Office Adventure v1.3

Hilarious

I was doing so well, but I just couldn't get that lazy ass mexican Luis or the Afro Ninja to join me for my awesome work party.

But anyway, that was hilarious, we need more point and click adventure games on Newgrounds. I'd never stop making them if I knew how. Hint, hint?

Anyway, that was ace. I was surprised by how moderately swanky the office is. I thought it would be a run down tip with mountain dew, adverts for other website and penicorns everywhere...

oh

Platformer Tutorial Platformer Tutorial

Not very helpful

I am a complete noob using actionscript, I thought hey, perhaps I can learn something from this as the response from the reviews is really good.

However it just didn't work for me. So many syntax errors appeared it was ridiculous. The whole thing wasn't very well explained and was quite vague, especially with where to add action script and what to do.

The music was pretty good actually, but unfortunately it didn't loop so I was left with boring old silence after a while.

I'm sorry to be quite harsh, but I've wanted to make something like this forever and finally when seeming to be the perfect flash comes along it doesn't work :(

Perhaps it is because I have no knowledge of action scripting whatsoever but that's why people make tutorials, to teach us idiots how to use it :)

Anyway, big rant. Good job on daily 4th and other people seem to like it, so... YOINK!

chunkycheese12 responds:

Try using the full code at the end, and it happens to me - it should loop, but it doesn't. If you need any other help, just pm me.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Holy crap

To hell with a decent review. That's the sexiest game I've ever played!