Interview with Looters Interview with Looters

I'm sorry, but not a shambles!

Nice to see a topic animation, and I love your sense of humour. I also love his pizza slice as a hat.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

dot dot dot

the voices where pretty good but thats it!

Real nice work though. This deserves to go viral.

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

Beautiful.

Easily my favourite madness flash this year. The ending completely made it for me, convincing me madness flashes don't just have to be mindless violence - although who doesn't love a bit of that?

The animation could have been a bit smoother, but besides that? Perfection.

Stay alive.

Pegosho responds:

Thanks Lazyfeet! :D

Want A Cookie? Want A Cookie?

not bad

Well, the animation was nice, but not particularity challenging. For one of your first animations, I thought it was a nice attempt, and your joke was well executed at least. It served it's purpose.

The perspective of the background really bothered me though. I hate drawing backgrounds :(

Keep it up my friend! Us 15 year old animators have to stick together n__n

oldGanon responds:

i hate drawing backgrounds too :D

Starbarians Teaser Starbarians Teaser

Starbariawesome!

Your animation is becoming smoother and smoother, and you can really see a memorable style developing. The colouring really stood out to me as well :) Looked great.

It just... It didn't make me laugh. It wasn't that the punchline was predictable or it wasn't a good set up: it's just the punchline seemed very weak. So for me, this was more of a showcase of your skill, than a sketch.

Edd Egg - Sick Edd Egg - Sick

Oh Eddache, you've done it again.

The Eddache series is fast becoming my favourite on Newgrounds, and definitely one of the best written I've seen, with the inclusion of witty jokes, smart humour and unique plot lines. You're also beginning to develop the characters a lot, which works well on audiences, as you begin to connect and enjoy the protagonists. Oh that Eddache!

My only real concern is that it's far too short. I begin to get really into it and then before I know it, the episode is over. I'd really like to see this developed into a fully fleshed 20 minute run time show, which I'm absolutely sure, you and your team are capable of - maybe even bring in a few more animations to get the job done.

I can't wait to see more from you :) Stick with it.

How to be a Vblogger! How to be a Vblogger!

step 23

Sell out your friends and family by filming everything.

After all, what's the point in living life when you can film it?

Luke is a massive prick Luke is a massive prick

DAMMIT LUKE >:(

I expected so much more from a Munglai cartoon around the season of Clocksday. To me they're like a Charlie Brown Christmas special.

Bloody Luke, it's all his fault :'(

Luke is the Fresh Prince of BellEND.

Munglai responds:

Luke fucking jizzed on my flash movie.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

You win

You made my heart skip a beat when I say my name, which makes you worthy of the title, Greatest Newgrounder.

Stickman91 responds:

Teehee. :3

YOU ROCK!

Bear Bear Bear Bear

Terrifying

For something written, storyboarded and animated all within an 18 day spread it is extraordinarily impressive. You must have been working off the clock to produce this.

The only real concern for me is the extremely cliche ending. Waking up and it was all a dream, but then you get a hint that it wasn't? For something so creepy and macabre, I was expecting a little more.

Otherwise though? Flawless.